Get the Most Out of Your Hagersville Storage Space
At Haldimand Mini Storage, we know a little pre-planning can go a long way in getting the most out of your storage space. Here are 10 helpful tips we’ve found to be great help to our Hagersville storage customers:
- Place items you are most likely going to want to access in the future towards the back of your truck. Remember: What’s in the back of the truck will be at the front of your storage space
- Placing dryer sheets in a box helps to keep insects away and clothes fresh.
- Prevent moisture damage: Store items in airtight or plastic containers.
- Putting charcoal in a saucer will help absorb moisture from the air.
- Remember to create an aisle between boxes for easy access.
- Get the most out of your unit’s vertical space by stacking like-sized boxes.
- Leaving space between boxes and walls helps with ventilation.
- Be wary of storing electronic items; extreme heat and cold can damage computer hard drives and flat screen televisions.
- Use two fitted sheets or mattress covers to keep your box springs and mattresses dust-free.
- Drain the fuel out of gas-powered machinery such as leaf blowers and lawn mowers. When storing a vehicle, either keep the gas tank empty or completely full to avoid condensation issues.
Questions or requests? We’d love to help — call Haldimand Mini Storage, today!Service Area
- Port Dover
- Haldimand County
- Norfolk County